Official: The next Idle Heroes Events are:
- Prophet Orbs: Demon Hunter + Jahra
- Heroic Miracle: King Barton
- Black Smith: 1 week only.
- Lantern Festival Package = $19.99 = 1000 Gems + 10 Orbs + 50 Elite Shards
Prediction: The next Idle Heroes events should be:
- 22-02: Shelter + Wishing Fountain
- 01-03: Gem Boxes + Shop Event
- 08-03: Heroic Summons (NO new hero) + Altar Exchange + Blacksmith
- 15-03: Heroic Miracle + Prophet Orbs + Blacksmith
- 22-03: Shelter + Wishing Fountain
- 29-03: Gem Boxes + Shop Event
- 05-04: Heroic Summons (New Forest Hero) + Altar Exchange + Blacksmith
- 12-04: Heroic Miracle + Prophet Orbs + Blacksmith
→ Visit the Updates page for details about the upcoming game updates (functions and adjustments).
Idle Heroes Events are indeed one of the most important parts of the game, which always gets a lot of attention from all players.
Throughout the game, Events absolutely affect your game progress a lot.
If you understand the way Events work inside out, you would get ultra-rare heroes and rewards a lot easier than other players.
Hence, today, I decided to make a small guide to show all of the most notable things you should pay attention to while doing Idle Heroes Events.
Event Calendar – What Should Be The Next Events?
Click to the image for the bigger image. Credits: KayWWW
Note: All of the monthly events are removed from the calendar because they will be up all the time.
Official: The current Idle Heroes events (Feb 1st 2019) are:
- Heroic Summon Event: Top prize is the new hero Aida
- Altar: Amuvor + Horus
- Blessing Gift Delivering: Lutz has collaborated with two beautiful partners to receive your lucky bags to give you adoration!
- Xia = 100 Blessing Bags = 3x + (1x or 10x)
- Emily = 80 Blessing Bags = 2x + (10x or 7x)
- Lutz = 50 Blessing Bags = 1x + (1x or 20x)
- New Year Treasure Event: Use Chinese Knot, Fu and Confession Rose dropping from the Campaign to exchange for items. Top prizes are Emily, Aida, Aida limited skin, The Kiss of Ghost, Queen limited skin, Cthugha Limited Skin, Cthugha and the Withered Armor artifact.
- Gem Box: Cheaper Gem Boxes with better rewards! The 1888 Gems box contains Skerei limited skin. The last box (2666 Gems) contains Xia and 50 Fu.
- New Year Card: $29.99, last for 15 days, each day gives 4 + 88Kx[level] + 888
- Heroes Adjustments: Buffs to FB, Skerei and Aspen.
What are the Events in Idle Heroes?
Event Guide Updated November 16th, 2018
The Check In menu is located at the top left of your game homescreen. The Check In rewards you with free Gems, Heroic Scrolls and Hero Shards by logging in every day.
Cool Events: Monthly Events & Weekly Events
The main Event menu is located at the top right of the main screen.
There are 2 kinds of major Events in the Cool Events Menu:
- Monthly Events that run for 30 days.
- Always the same events every month
- Weekly Events (Limit Events) that run for 7 days.
- Often 2-3 events every week
Weekly events are held from Friday to Thursday. New events are introduced on Friday around 1 A.M GMT +0.
Due to the number of events that can appear as Weekly Events a full cycle will usually be around 4 weeks.
It is impossible to know the exact events or rewards that will be introduced. Luckily DH Games usually release some hints before Friday.
During the Militants Event you must earn points by fighting in the two Arenas: The Crystal Crown League and The Trial of the Champion.
- Win = 2 points.
- Loss = 1 point.
If you win every single battle, you will need 400x Arena Tickets to complete the entire event.
- 1 battle in Crystal Crown League cost 1x.
- 1 battle in Trial of the Champion cost 3x.
However, the first 2 battles in the Crystal Crown League are free every day and the daily quests reward another 2x.
Thus, by having patience you can complete all battles in the Crystal Crown League for free. This will save you around 100x.
Best Tips for the Militants Event.
- Have patience! Do not rush the event, unless you need the gems immediately.
- 3 battles (wins) every day in the Crystal Crown League over a period of 30 days will result in 180 points and 30x.
- Complete the last 10 battles (20 points) the last week.
- Also helps maintain your daily ranking for better rewards.
- Remember that the Trial of Champion is only accessible from Friday to Sunday every week.
- Buy Arena Tickets for Gold in the Marketplace every day.
- With patience in the Crystal Crown League and buying the Arena Tickets for gold in the Marketplace every day, you still need approximately 150x.
- First priority is buying them for gold in Aspen
- Second priority is buying them for gems in Aspen/Marketplace
|Crystal Crown League||50||200x 2x|
|Trial Of The Champion||50||300x 2x|
|Complete All Militant Quests|
Tavern Quest Event
During the Tavern Event you need to complete a certain amount of quests of a specific tier. Luckily, since the event has been changed to be a Monthly Event there is no need to rush it.
However, the event can be impossible to complete for a beginner as 7⭐ quests require at least 1×6⭐ Hero in order to be started.
The most difficult part of the Tavern Event is to complete the required amount of 6⭐ and 7⭐ quests. Therefore, whenever you find one of these quests you start it, but do not complete it until you have the exact amount to finish the event.
After finishing the event you should also save extra 6⭐ and 7⭐ quests by starting them, but not completing them, thus saving them until the Tavern Event has reset.
Best Tips for the Tavern Event
- Only complete 6⭐ and 7⭐ quests if you have the exact amount to finish the event.
- If you have completed the event, save 6⭐ and 7⭐ quests until the Tavern Event has reset.
- If you only have a few 5⭐ or 6⭐ heroes, be careful about using too many quest scrolls at the same time.
|Tavern Quest Event|
|Complete all Tavern Quests|
Fusion and Awakening Event
The Fusion Event is no longer the worst event for new players. Changing it from a Weekly Event to a Monthly Event makes it very accessible for both new and veteran players alike.
In this event, you need to “fuse” heroes in the Creation Circle. It is for this purpose you want to use your stored 3⭐ and 4⭐Hero Shards to create your 5⭐ and 6⭐ heroes.
You get rewards for every fusion up to a maximum limit.
Fusion, Heroic Summon Scrolls and Prophet Orb provide the majority of your growth. However, waiting for the weekly Heroic Summon Event and Prophet Summon Event can feel like a long time. Thus, you should rely on the monthly Fusion Event to keep Idle Heroes interesting.
Best Tips for the Fusion Event:
- The best part of this event is the monster resources for your pets . Getting these resources is not easy and pets are very important. It is worth it to save your heroes for the Fusion Event.
- After your account reaches level 80 you should pay gems to complete extra Hero Challenges within the Event Raid every day. This is a cheap method to get 3⭐ and 4⭐ Hero Shards .
- It is better to use random 4⭐ Hero Shards, instead of faction specific 4⭐ Hero Shards. Keep the faction specific shards for Shelter Events.
- 6⭐ Fusions are relatively hard to complete. Therefore, you should avoid fusing 6⭐ Heroes after you have completed the event.
- Do not fuse 5⭐ Light/Dark heroes to complete the Fusion Event. Save them in order to complete the Heroic Miracle Event.
|Fusion and Awakening Event|
|5⭐||20||1000K 1000x 600x|
|6⭐||8||4000K 5000x 300x 1x|
|9⭐||3||8000K 8000x 2x|
Broken Spaces Event
This is an event which is loved by veteran players who has an established PvE team, but disliked by beginners who have yet to build a team that can fight strong bosses.
During Broken Spaces you have a chance to receive Challenge Badges from the Campaign loot. These Challenge Badges can be used to attack the bosses introduced by Broken Spaces.
- 1x = 1 Battle.
There are 3 different bosses:
- Human-Ghost United
- Bosses are from the Shadow and Fortress faction
- Rewards after every battle.
- Hell Strike
- Bosses are from the Abyss faction
- Rewards Magic Dust after every battle.
- Light Dark Union
- Bosses are from the Light and Dark faction
- Rewards monster resources after every battle
|Boss||Human-Ghost United||Hell Strike||Light Dark Union|
|Hit||Front (Stun)||All (Stun)||All (Stun)||Back||All||All||Front&Back (1 each)||All||All|
However, it is not worth aiming for the per-battle rewards as they are of an insignificant amount. Though, after you have killed off the bosses you will be given great rewards and these can be seen in the image below.
Best Tips for the Broken Spaces
- Do not waste your unless you are certain you can kill the boss.
- You should not spend more than 100x to kill a boss. Just save them for the next event when your team is stronger.
- Use heroes who take advantage of the faction bonus against the bosses.
- Equip your heroes with artifacts that increases damage against the roles of the bosses (XX% Damage against Assassin/Warrior/… etc)
- If you’re coming to a point where you’re almost able to beat a boss level, it might be worth waiting with your attacks till the day before the event resets: Making optimal use of the strength your team has gained during the event time, simultaneously using the least amount of Challenge Badges on the kill.
Heroic Summon Event
One of the most the most beloved events by players who have a high hero bag limit. But a bit more bothersome for players with a small hero bag limit.
Players must use Heroic Summon Scrolls to earn points towards the event.
1x = 1 Point
Furthermore, during the Heroic Summon Event, the chances of getting a 5⭐ hero from a is doubled (from 1.58% to 3.16%). Therefore, you should never use outside of this event.
The event often comes with 1 or more hero(es) that are deemed the “Heroes of the Week”. These hero(es) will have a slightly higher chance to be summoned through .
Best Tips for the Heroic Summon Event
- Do not use outside of this event.
- The cheapest purchasable deals are
- 8x for 1000x in the Marketplace (1x for 125x).
- 10x for 1250x in the Aspen Dungeon (1x for 125x).
- You can either partially or fully complete the event.
- 100x (100 points) is an acceptable threshold to go for.
|Heroic Summon Event|
|50 Points||3x and 10x|
|100 Points||3x and 10x|
|200 Points||4x and 10x|
|300 Points||5x and 5x|
|If you summon the hero(es) of the week, you will be rewarded with the Ilus set (2⭐ Orange equipment)|
Rewards updated on October 19th 2018
Prophet Summon Event
The Prophet Summon event is most likely the biggest key to your growth since you can target heroes from a specific faction. This substantially increases your chances of getting a specific hero you are looking for.
The player must use Prophet Orb to earn points towards the event.
1x = 1 Point.
The Prophet Summon Event is repeatable, meaning you can fully complete it up to a maximum of 4 times.
For every 1x used you will on average get 20x Prophet’s Blessings. For 100x you can swap a hero for another within the same faction.
Best Tips for the Prophet Summon Event
- Do not use outside of this event.
- It is advised that beginners focus on the Forest faction due to the high amount of God tier heroes for PvE progression .
- Later on for mid/late game, the general consensus is that
- Use on the faction where you need fodder.
- Use on the faction where you need copies.
- Keep the rewards in Shard form. Hero bag space is limited, however, Shard space is unlimited. Only summon them if:
- They are better than your current heroes.
- You need them to complete another event (Heroic Miracle Event).
- You need them to fuse or awaken a hero.
- If you do not want the top rewards, you can skip the event.
- Be sure you can complete the Light/Dark part of Heroic Miracle Event if you skip the Prophet Summon Event.
|Prophet Summon Event|
|10 Points||30x 30x|
|80 Points||1x 15x|
Prizes updated on October 26th 2018.
Casino Event (Wishing Fountain Event)
The Wishing Fountain Event can be the most profitable event of all if done properly. During the Wishing Fountain Event the player must use Wishing Coins to earn points.
- 1x = 1 spin = 1 point
However, if you’re at least level 80 (or VIP 2) you can spin 10 times for 8x, meaning that:
- 8x = 10 spin = 10 points
This reduces the amount of needed to complete the event by 20% and ends up making the event more profitable.
The Wishing Fountain Event is repeatable, meaning you can fully complete it up to a maximum of 4 times.
Best Tips for the Wishing Fountain Event (old Casino Event)
- During the event you should always spin 10 times for 8x.
- Be sure to optimize the loot on the wheel before spinning.
- Do not focus on getting the 5⭐ hero.
- First priority is 4⭐ Light/Dark Hero Shards .
- Second priority is high values of .
- You can read more about Casino Rewards here.
- Remember the event lasts for 7 days and you can refresh the Wishing Fountain every 3 hours.
- Be patient and optimize the wheel rewards.
- Always finish the event on the last day, regardless of wheel rewards.
Event Rewards updated on November 2nd.
|Wishing Fountain Event (Old Casino Event)|
|1 spin for 1x||10 spin for 8x||Points||Rewards|
|300x||240x||300||2x 1x 5x|
Heroic Miracle Event
This is another event that can be relatively rough for beginners to fully complete. At least until they have completed their first Prophet Summon Event.
During the Heroic Miracle Event you need to summon a certain amount of 5⭐ heroes from each faction.
This is primarily done by using 5⭐ Hero Shards and fusing 5⭐ heroes.
The best part of the event is that it finally allows you to open your stored 5⭐ Hero Shards.
This will give you plenty of heroes which can be used to fuse 6⭐ heroes or awakening heroes even higher.
Best Tips for the Heroic Miracle Event
- Do not use outside of this event. Unless you are certain you can still complete the entire Heroic Miracle Event by doing so.
- Save all of your Friendship Summons and use them for this event.
- This will provide you with a decent amount of 3⭐ and 4⭐ heroes which you can use to fuse a 5⭐ hero.
- If you are at least VIP 3 you should save your 1000-point energy bar and use it for this event.
- 1000 energy = 50x.
- Only fuse 5⭐Light/Dark heroes during this event.
- Never do it outside of this event.
|Heroic Miracle Event|
|5⭐ Light||2||1x 1x 5x|
|5⭐ Dark||2||1x 1x 5x|
|5⭐ Forest||3||1x 1x 6x|
|5⭐ Abyss||3||1x 1x 6x|
|5⭐ Fortress||3||1x 1x 6x|
|5⭐ Shadow||3||1x 1x 6x|
|Complete all Heroic Miracle Quests|
The Shelter Events offers a few quests to the player. The quests often revolve around trading a combination of heroes for a certain hero.
Most of the time the trade requires a combination of faction specific 4⭐ heroes and a single 5⭐ hero of the same faction.
It is important to note that the difficult part of the event is that the faction specific 4⭐ heroes must be of a specific role (Warrior, Ranger, etc)
The event does not always offer heroes that are high tier. Therefore, the player must evaluate whether the offered heroes are useful for your team or not.
However, even if the offered heroes are worthless the 4⭐ gear that comes along can be very helpful to your progression in the game.
Best Tips for the Shelter Event
- Save faction specific 4⭐ Hero Shards for this event.
- Beginners should do the Shelter Event, regardless of offered heroes, until you have 6x sets of 4⭐ equipment.
- Can be a good method to convert a hero in the limited hero bag to the unlimited shard bag.
Event Rewards updated on November 2nd.
|4x 1x||1x 1x 1x|
|4x 1x||1x 1x 1x|
|4x 1x||1x 1x 1x|
|4x 1x||1x 1x 1x|
This table is a visual presentation of all 4⭐ heroes from each faction in relation to their respective role.
- Cells marked with red are faction/role combinations that can be hard to get since they are scarce.
- Cells marked with yellow are faction/role combinations that can be doable to get since their is a few but not many.
- Cells marked in blue are faction/role combinations that can be fairly easy to get as they are plentiful.
Therefore, it can be a good idea to at least save the hero specific shards of the 4⭐ heroes in the red cells.
Treasure Chest (Gem Boxes)
This event offers several Treasure Chests (often referred to as Gem Boxes) to the player which contain a large sortiment of valuable goods.
Each Gem Box costs a different amount of Gems and can only be bought once.
Best Tips for the Treasure Chest Event (Gem Boxes)
- The 6000x Gem Box is the most valuable.
- The Guild Coins alone make this chest a definite must-buy for everyone!
- The Artifact is a nice bonus.
- The 2400x Gem Box is the second most valuable.
- The 8x alone are worth more than what you pay for the Gem Box.
- The 500x Gem Box is the third most valuable.
- The 5x alone are worth more than what you pay for the Gem Box.
- The 4000x Gem Box can be valuable depending on your current hero situation.
- This Gem Box can be prioritized (over the 3000x and 500x Gem Boxes) if it is a top tier hero and it is your 2nd or 5th copy.
- You can read more about which heroes are top tier here.
- The 1200x Gem Box is the least valuable.
- Super Wishing Coins are an absolute terrible investment.
- You should never buy this Gem Box unless you desperately need the 4⭐ equipment.
|1200||5x 1x 1x|
|2400||8x 1x 1x|
|6000||50x + 25K + [King Barton Skin]|
Updated on January 4th 2019.
Hero Exchange Event (Altar Event)
A relatively difficult event to fully complete unless you are a high level veteran accompanied by a high VIP level.
You might have to skip the event one time to be able to complete it the next time it occurs.
The event often provides very high tier heroes to be purchased using Soul Stone Shards in the Altar.
Heroes are priced between 4000x to 6000x depending on their rarity, tier and faction.
Best Tips for the Hero Exchange Event (Altar Event)
- Use your 3⭐Hero Shards and disassemble them in the Altar.
- Do not disassemble 4⭐ Heroes or above.
- After your account reaches level 80, you should pay gems to complete extra Hero Challenges within the Event Raid every day. This is a cheap method to get 3⭐ Hero Shards .
- Do not spend on buying random heroes in the Altar outside of the event.
- You can buy Karim if it is your 5th copy and he is your Aspen Dungeon hero.
- Do not spend on refreshing the shop.
- Refreshing the shop during the event does not allow you to buy multiple copies of the heroes introduced by the event.
|Hero Exchange Event (Altar Event)|
Event rewards updated on October 19th 2018
Gray Dwarves’ Blessing
This is one of the newest additions to the event schedule in Idle Heroes.
The event allows you to circumvent the Blacksmith in order to upgrade your high end equipment.
The difference between the Event and the actual Blacksmith is the cost.
- The Blacksmith requires 3x copies of an item and creates a 1x upgraded item.
- 3x → 1x
- The Event requires a full set of the equipment and a higher fee consisting of .
Best Tips for the Gray Dwarves’ Blessing (Blacksmith Event)
- The equipment’s stats increases substantially for every upgrade.
- The increase from 4⭐ → 5⭐ and 5⭐ → 6⭐ is huge.
- The increase from 6⭐ → 6⭐ class specific is relatively small.
- PvE players can stop at 6⭐ gear if you prefer to spend your elsewhere.
- PVP players must upgrade to 6⭐ class specific due to the Speed bonus on the boots.
- You should aim towards having all ‘active’ heroes wearing 6⭐ equipment or above
- At least 6x sets of equipment at 6⭐ or above
|Gray Dwarves’ Blessing (Blacksmith Event)|
|Equipment Cost||Currency cost||Reward|
|+||40M + 1500||→|
|+||60M + 2500||→|
|+||100M + 4000||→||////|
The differences between the final gears in Idle Heroes – source /u/Level3_Melynx
Campaign Loot Events (Shop Event)
During this event, players collect the event items along with loots in the Auto Campaign in game.
The event items can be used to exchange with various items in the Event’s Shop.
There are usually exclusive Artifacts, high tier Heroes, Prophet Orbs, Heroic Summons and other items in the Shop.
Best Tips for the Campaign Loot Events (Shop Event)
- Always try to collect your loot in the Campaign at least once every 10 hours. After 10 hours, you won’t receive any additional loot.
- Take a look at our Event Item Drop Calculator to see how many items you can get at the end of the event.
- Do not spend your Event Items before the event ends. You cannot be 100% sure that you won’t be able to buy that god Hero or that Artifact.
- You can only be able to get the cheapest Heroes in the shop if you are lucky. Most people do not have enough event items to get those Heroes unless they spend a bit of money to get some extra Event items.
- If you cannot buy any Hero, or you don’t need those Heroes, it’s best to spend your items on purchasing Prophet Orbs.
Login Bonus Event
This is an amazing Event which rewards you with relatively good resources for simply playing the game.
You can check-in via the Cool Event menu and get rewards every day.
If you have logged in but forgotten to check-in you can still get the rewards from the previous days.
The First Month
When you creating your account on a new server, after the first month, you should have 3,100 Gems, 4 Heroic Summon Scroll, Aleria, Starlight and a full Hunter set.
The first month, after starting on a server, will reward you with: 3,100x Gems, 4x Heroic Summon Scroll, Aleria, Starlight and a full Hunter set.
The Next Months
The following months you will be rewarded with: 930x Gems, 4x Heroic Summon Scrolls, 90x4-Star Hero Shards and a specific 5-Star Hero.
You will receive the specific 5-Star Heroes in the order which is shown in the table below.
After the 7th month the cycle is reset.
|Hero||Lutz||Mirage||Dark Spirit||Lord Balrog||Dragon Slayer||Divine Spirit|
Guide Submitted by u/Shadeqt, u/Pok3rr