idle heroes Queen

Faction: abyss faction
Role:  ranger role

  • 5 ⭐
  • 6 ⭐
  • 10 ⭐

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
7414227663722632588

Skills

  • Storm Blade  Active – All enemies take 90% of Attack damage and decrease Critical Chance by 17% for 3 rounds.
  • Eye for Eye Passive – When using basic attack, victims decrease Critical Chance by 10% for 3 rounds, you increase Critical Chance by 10% for 3 rounds and have a 30% chance to increase Critical Damage by 15% for 2 rounds.
  • Blade Fury Passive – Increase Attack by 30%, Critical Damage by 10% and HP by 15%.
  • Counterattack Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers have a 100% chance to take 100% of Attack damage from counter-attack.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
16780550049406
894
785

Skills

  • Storm Blade  Active – All enemies take 102% of Attack damage and decrease Critical Chance by 24% for 3 rounds.
  • Eye for Eye Passive – When using basic attack, victims decrease Critical Chance by 15% for 4 rounds, you increase Critical Chance by 15% for 4 rounds and have a 40% chance to increase Critical Damage by 22% for 2 rounds.
  • Blade Fury Passive – Increase Attack by 40%, Critical Damage by 20% and HP by 20%.
  • Counterattack Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers take 150% of Attack damage from counter-attack.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
901693982813335215541137

Skills

  • Storm Blade  Active – All enemies take 132% of Attack damage, take 150% of attack bleed damage, decrease Critical damage by 30% for 2 rounds and decrease Critical Chance by 30% for 3 rounds..
  • Eye for Eye Passive – When using basic attack, victims decrease Critical Chance by 20% for 4 rounds, you increase Critical Chance by 20% for 4 rounds and have a 50% chance to increase Critical Damage by 30% for 2 rounds.
  • Blade Fury Passive – Increase Attack by 50%, Critical Damage by 30% and HP by 25%.
  • Counterattack Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers take 200% of Attack damage from counter-attack.

Changelogs

August 30th 2018:

  • Storm Blade: 10 Star bleed damage changed from 75% to 150%, lasting rounds changed from 3 to 2
  • Blade Fury: increases HP changed from 8%/12%/16% to 15%/20%/25%
  • Counterattack: 5 Star chance to counterattack changed from 35% to 100%, counterattack damage changed from 71%/80%/120% to 100%/150%/200%