idle heroes skerei

Faction: abyss faction
Role: mage role

  • 5 ⭐
  • 6 ⭐
  • 10 ⭐

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
7447225493706610592

Skills

  • Death Ray  Active – All enemies take 86% of Attack damage and increase damage taken by 15% If attacker is Skerei.
  • Insect Armor  Passive – Increase Damage Reduction by 10%, HP by 20% and Critical Chance by 10%.
  • The Grip of the Death  Passive – When using basic attack, victims increase Damage Taken by 15% If attacker is Skerei.
  • Death Spread  Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers increase Damage Taken by 15% if attacker is Skerei; you increase Critical Damage by 9% for 3 rounds.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
17778664418195864793

Skills

  • Death Ray  Active – All enemies take 95% of Attack damage and increase damage taken by 25% If attacker is Skerei.
  • Insect Armor  Passive – Increase Damage Reduction by 15%, HP by 27% and Critical Chance by 15%.
  • The Grip of the Death  Passive – When using basic attack, victims increase Damage Taken by 25% If attacker is Skerei.
  • Death Spread  Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers increase Damage Taken by 25% if attacker is Skerei; you increase Critical Damage by 12% for 3 rounds.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
793834342302427315021145

Skills

  • Death Ray  Active – All enemies take 114% of Attack damage and increase damage taken by 35% If attacker is Skerei and have a 30% chance to increase Damage Taken by 35% if attacker is Skerei.
  • Insect Armor  Passive – Increase Damage Reduction by 20%, HP by 35% and Critical Chance by 20%.
  • The Grip of the Death  Passive – When using basic attack, victims increase Damage Taken by 35% If attacker is Skerei and transfer 10% of their Attack for 2 rounds.
  • Death Spread  Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers increase Damage Taken by 35% if attacker is Skerei; you increase Critical Damage by 15% for 3 rounds.