idle heroes od-01

Faction: fortress faction
Role: mage role

  • 5 ⭐
  • 6 ⭐
  • 10 ⭐

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
6923241182877697480

Skills

  • Chaos Dark  Active – All enemies take 96% of Attack damage and have a 75% chance to become silenced for 3 rounds If target is Priest.
  • Honest Heart  Passive – When using basic attack, victims decrease Attack by 5% for 3 rounds.
  • Magic Energy Passive – Increase Skill Damage by 60%, Health by 25% and Precision by 10%.
  • Bad Temper Passive –  When using basic attack, victims have a 30% chance to decrease Critical Chance by 10% for 3 rounds; you have a 30% chance to increase Attack by 20% for 3 rounds.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
17137781966129983774

Skills

  • Chaos Dark  Active – All enemies take 115% of Attack damage and have a 75% chance to become silenced for 3 rounds If target is Priest.
  • Honest Heart  Passive – When using basic attack, victims decrease Attack by 8% for 3 rounds.
  • Magic Energy Passive – Increase Skill Damage by 75%, Health by 35% and Precision by 20%.
  • Bad Temper Passive –  When using basic attack, victims have a 80% chance to decrease Critical Chance by 10% for 3 rounds; you have a 80% chance to increase Attack by 20% for 3 rounds.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
771234948632050816311126

Skills

  • Chaos Dark  Active – All enemies take 146% of Attack damage (or 160% of damage If the target is Priest) and have a 100% chance to become silenced for 3 rounds If target is Priest.
  • Honest Heart  Passive – When using basic attack, victims decrease Attack by 11% for 3 rounds.
  • Magic Energy Passive – Increase Skill Damage by 95%, Health by 50% and Precision by 30%.
  • Bad Temper Passive –  When using basic attack, victims have a 80% chance to decrease Critical Chance by 15% for 3 rounds; you have a 80% chance to increase Attack by 25% for 3 rounds.