idle heroes asmodel

Faction: light faction
Role: warrior role

  • 5 ⭐
  • 6 ⭐
  • 10 ⭐

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
7029266832659664609

Skills

  • Divine Gathering  Active – All enemies take 75% of attack damage and receive a critical mark for 100% of attack damage.
  • Asmodeus  Passive -Increase HP by 20%, Holy Damage by 24%, Critical Chance by 20% and Damage Reduction by 5%.
  • Sacred Seal Passive – When using basic attack, victims receive a critical mark for 45% of attack damage; you increase Critical Chance by 8% for 3 rounds.
  • Light Guardian Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers receive a critical mark for 45% damage of attack, you increase Critical Damage by 10% for 3 rounds.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
20987988637375938809

Skills

  • Divine Gathering  Active – All enemies take 84% of attack damage and receive a critical mark for 120% of attack damage.
  • Asmodeus  Passive -Increase HP by 30%, Holy Damage by 30%, Critical Chance by 22% and Damage Reduction by 10%.
  • Sacred Seal Passive – When using basic attack, victims receive a critical mark for 53% of attack damage; you increase Critical Chance by 10% for 3 rounds.
  • Light Guardian Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers receive a critical mark for 60% damage of attack, you increase Critical Damage by 15% for 3 rounds.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
1092727464251880716051161

Skills

  • Divine Gathering  Active – All enemies take 135% of attack damage and receive a critical mark for 220% of attack damage and have a 50% chance to receive a critical mark for 140% of Attack damage.
  • Asmodeus  Passive – Increase HP by 40%, Holy Damage by 36%, Critical Chance by 24% and Damage Reduction by 15%.
  • Sacred Seal Passive – When using basic attack, victims receive a critical mark for 90% of attack damage; you increase Critical Chance by 12% for 3 rounds.
  • Light Guardian Passive – When taking damage from basic attack or skill, attackers receive a critical mark for 75% damage of attack, you increase Critical Damage by 20% for 3 rounds.