idle heroes Faith Blade

Faction: light faction
Role: assassin role

  • 5 ⭐
  • 6 ⭐
  • 10 ⭐

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
7763189873967632644

Skills

  • Blade Assault  Active – 1 random enemy has a 50% chance to become stunned for 2 rounds if their HP is higher, takes 60% of attack damage if their HP is lower and takes 165% of attack damage.
  • Ready for Reaping  Passive – Enemy with the lowest HP takes 110% of attack damage,
  • Blood Nourishing Passive – When any enemy dies, increase Energy by 35% and increase Holy Damage by 10% for 3 rounds.
  • Ultimate Faith Passive – Increase Holy Damage by 20%, Speed by 20, Critical Damage Chance by 15% and become immune to Stun.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
19446611678358894860

Skills

  • Blade Assault  Active – 2 random enemies have a 75% chance to become stunned for 2 rounds if their HP is higher, takes 110% of attack damage if their HP is lower and takes 210% of attack damage.
  • Ready for Reaping  Passive – Enemy with the lowest HP takes 120% of attack damage,
  • Blood Nourishing Passive – When any enemy dies, increase Energy by 70% and increase Holy Damage by 15% for 3 rounds.
  • Ultimate Faith Passive – Increase Holy Damage by 45%, Speed by 40, Critical Damage Chance by 20% and become immune to Stun.

power icon
Power
hearth icon
HP
attack icon
Attack
armor icon
Armor
speed icon
Speed
1171445211962872415541232

Skills

  • Blade Assault  Active – 2 random enemies have a 100% chance to become stunned for 2 rounds if their HP is higher, takes 160% of attack damage if their HP is lower and takes 300% of attack damage.
  • Ready for Reaping  Passive – Enemy with the lowest HP takes 130% of attack damage,
  • Blood Nourishing Passive – When any enemy dies, increase Energy by 100% and increase Holy Damage by 30% for 3 rounds.
  • Ultimate Faith Passive – Increase Holy Damage by 70%, Speed by 60, Critical Damage Chance by 30% and become immune to Stun.