I believe that at the starting, most new players don’t know what is the best faction to spend their Prophet Orbs on.
Most people recommend spending your Prophet Orbs on the Forest faction. But since Abyss currently has so many great Heroes like King Barton, Skerei, Karim, Barea and Kroos or Queen, is Forest still the best Faction for new players?
Forest Is Still The Best Faction For New Players
- They are super good for Aspen Dungeon. Aspen is super important. Aspen skyrockets your account growth , helping your account grow a lot faster.
- Heart Watcher is 100% necessary for boosting your damage in PVE. This means you can kill more Marauders for free Gems and get a better ranking in Guild Raids for more Guild Coins.
- Until you have E’n Heroes, Vesa is a powerhouse in both PvP and and PvE.
What about Abyss?
King Barton isn’t bad however he is not good in PVE and new players should always focus on PVE. It is also a lot harder to obtain him than the others.
Karim is great in Aspen but only at 10 and beyond. This is a big disadvantage for new players. Focusing on him too early is not recommended.
Queen is decent. I have seen so many people getting her to E3.
The rest Abyss Heroes are not are not that great.
- If the Prophet Orbs event is coming next week and you have 80 Orbs in your bag, it’s okay to spend 10 Orbs on each Faction and the rest on Forest. That way, you will have enough tokens for the next Heroic Miracle event.
- Don’t forget to spend all of your on Forest and hope for something good. But same some rerolls for the Shelter event because you don’t want to miss out the top-tier Hero you need just because of not having a Priest/Assassin 4 Hero.
- For the super early game (like your first prophet tree event), I’d recommend dumping around 20-40 Orbs in Abyss until you find yourself enough material to build a 6 Norma. 6 Norma is more powerful and easier to obtain than a 5 Vesa. She will carry you to level 15 of Brave Trial every time, get you huge progress in TOO, and get you to easy 50/Normal 1 in Aspen Dungeon. In addition, she is generally unkillable with 5 stars alone which allows you to have a free decently strong team in Trial Of The Champion.
- A lot of people say don’t ever roll Light and Dark if you’re F2P. If you’re disciplined and never unbox 5 star LD outside of Heroic Miracle Event, it is extremely profitable to roll in Light/Dark to get those required shards to finish Heroic Miracle. If you’re never bottlenecked on Light/Dark, then you should skip and kudos to you.
So, in conclusion, Forest is still the best faction for new players.
Shared by maxwell_623, Mass_Exodus00 and cowpoop420!