Are you looking for a way to download and play Idle Heroes on PC?
In this article, I am going to show you the best, the easiest way to play the game right on your computer. All you need to do is just to download and then press Play!
Because Idle Heroes is a mobile game, this means you cannot play it directly on your PC. We need to run an Android Emulator on your PC and play the game via the emulator!
No worries If your computer is a low-end one, you can still play the game very smoothly. We are going to use Bluestacks, the absolutely best Android Emulator for years now.
I believe that a lot of players want to ask me why Bluestacks? Why not Nox, MEMU or the other notable Android emulators?
Bluestacks is one of the first Android emulators. It was founded in 2009 and the first public alpha release was launched in 2011. Bluestacks always releases the new version of the Android App Player every year with so a lot of improvements and new features. We are currently at the 4th generation of this Android Emulator. It is so obvious to see that Bluestacks is hands down the best emulator you want to use to play Idle Heroes on your PC at the moment.
Note: You are gonna be playing in Android servers.
Why Play Idle Heroes On PC Using Bluestacks?
- Super easy to install. Simply download and play with just 1 click.
- 100% Free-to-use.
- Custom Specs: RAM, CPU, Resolution etc. You can customize it with your own settings!
- Extremely high performance (6 times faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+). Designed to work with any computer/PC!
- Simple UI: It is super easy now to use Bluestacks. All of the core game playing functions are already included on the main screen.
- New and Improved Keymapping: Perfect for playing mobile games using your PC keyboard.
- BlueStacks Multi-instance: You can easily play multiple games at once on Bluestacks. This can’t be found on any other Android emulator! (This means you can play multiple Idle Heroes account at the same time!)
- Built-In Streaming Function. You now can easily stream your gameplay on both Facebook and Twitch with just a single click!
How To Play Idle Heroes On PC Using Bluestacks?
1. Download Bluestacks for Playing Idle Heroes on PC
Firstly, we need to download Bluestacks.
The latest version of Bluestacks currently supports: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure that your PC matches the minimum system requirements below
2. Let’s Install Bluestacks!
Open the installer you have just downloaded in the step 1! It should be named like this: BlueStacks-Installer_amd64_BS4_native_xyz.exe
At this step, Bluestacks will ask for your Google ID and Password to use all of the Android services. If you don’t have any Google ID yet, create one for free at here.
3. Start Downloading Idle Heroes!
If you are playing Idle Heroes Private, you can download the apk installer file at here, right on your PC. then simply open it to play.
Note: From now on, you can easily see and launch the game right on Bluestacks’s Homescreen:
4. Let’s Play Idle Heroes!
All functions of the Idle Heroes on PC are loading very smoothly. I have been using Bluestacks to play the game for a few months now but haven’t faced any problem!
If you don’t have any Idle Heroes account yet, it’s recommended to create one to save your account progression. You can easily sign up by going to Settings → Sign Up.
And we are good now!
From now on, you can easily play the game by using Bluestacks on your PC!
If you have any question, feel free to comment down below and I’d be happy to help help you out!
Idle Heroes PC FAQs