Idle Heroes Updates
The best source to read about the upcoming game function updates / adjustments.
- Everything related to events are still posted on the Idle Heroes Events page.
- Most of the updates in this page are shared by kaoricompass
April 19, 2019 – Easter is on its way, Tower of Oblivion “Recent Story Record”, New Skin for Oberon
- Easter is on its way!First, I’d like to introduce you Easter Statues!
Treasures of Idle Continent are hidden in the statues. Skins, artifacts, heroes…and everything you can image
The second – Easter Lily!
Collect Easter Lily flowers to exchange for the couple suit that Lutz has been longing for so badly
Grand event is finally open!
You will get gifts far more than what listed above.
- Adjusted Tower of Oblivion “Recent Story Record” into 3 most lately passed records
- Adjusted Oberon’s 3rd passive skill
- Increased 10-star Oberon’s base Speed
- New Oberon Skin
April 12, 2019 – New Skin for Vesa, Tap on the Hero to Check Out Their Skills, Have 500 Gems for The Nasty Crashing Bug!
- New Skin for Vesa was Presented
- To check hero skills, tap on them! No more long-press
- Canceled the second confirmation while opening Celestial Island chests
- The crash issue of google play has been fixed, DH Games rewarded players with 500 gems
April 5, 2019 – Aida to Glorious Temple, Arthindol swears to kill all men in the world, and a new Forest Hero Oberon!
- Welcome the New Forest Mage Oberon
- Adjusted skills of Dark Arthindol. Check details at the hero interface
- Aida can now be summoned via Elite 5-star Light Hero Shards
- Enlisted Aida to Glorious Temple
- Other Updates: Optimized the Skin interface, Added filter function in Tavern, Optimized the entrance UI of Seal Land
March 29, 2019 – Skin Fusion, Reworked Asmodel Skills, and Summon Circle Scroll Confirmation (yeah!)
- Reworked skills of Asmodel. Check details at the hero interface
- Repaired the speed issue of Starlight
- Skin Fusion: Added Skin Fusion function. Go fuse skins via [Skin] – [Skin Fusion] at the top right corner
- Skin Upgrade: Limited skins can be upgraded to Legendary ones. Go upgrade skins via [Hero] – [Skin], and tap on the skin in use to upgrade
- Added a second confirmation while purchasing Heroic Summon Scrolls in Summon circle
- Added the red dot to skin shards compounding
March 22, 2019 – New Baade 🙂 Baade can be summoned via Elite 5-Star Hero Shards and he is Getting Rarer
- Reworked Baade’s skills. Check details at the hero interface.
- Enlisted Baade to Glorious Temple.
- Enlisted Baade to Super Wishing Fountain.
- Baade can be summoned via Elite 5-Star Hero Shards.
- Baade is getting rarer.
- Optimized Summon Circle: Heroic Summon consumes no more Gems, but only Heroic Summon Scrolls. (Thank you, DH Games)
- Optimized Summon Circle: Heroic Summon Scrolls can be purchased directly with Gems at the Summon circle.
March 15, 2019 – Reworked Starlight’s Skills, Mail Titles Updated, and Starlight is Getting Rarer
- Reworked Starlight’s skills. Check details at the hero interface.
- Enlisted Starlight to Glorious Temple
- Enlisted Starlight to Super Wishing Fountain
- Optimized the display of mail titles
- Starlight can be summoned via Elite 5-Star Hero Shards
- Starlight is getting rarer
Don’t forget to bookmark this page (Use Ctrl +D on your PC or Command + D on your Mac) so you can simply visit back whenever you want to check out the update as soon as possible!